Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m. EST
Join Maple Street experts at 2 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Nov. 30 for the Managing Your BIR and Preparing for the New Year webinar. This presentation will provide insight on managing your BIR and housekeeping tips for auditing and updating CADi Users, Management List, LOAs and NOIs.
This webinar will cover:
- What is it and how to use it efficiently
- How to use it to communicate with your vendor service specialist
- Due diligence
- How to verify due diligence that are in Ready to Review Status and complete those reviews
- What the opt-in window is for 2-Important vendors
- What the ordering window is for Street Smart Vendor Review Kit (SSVRK)
- Auditing users
- How to audit CADi users to ensure former employees no longer have access to CADi or the institution’s contracts
- How to audit the Management List and ensure the proper personnel are listed with accurate information
- How to update your LOAs for the new year
- How to review the NOI email and respond before the deadline
Register today to reserve your spot!